The Finance & Accounting Department of Arnold & Porter has an opening for an Electronic Billing Coordinator. This position may be located in the Chicago, Houston or Washington, DC office or this position may work 100% remote. The Coordinator is responsible for the overall management of the Firm’s electronic billing (eBilling) systems and provides support to the attorneys and client account managers as related to the successful submission of all electronic billing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Transitioning clients to electronic billing.
- Submitting all timekeepers and billing rates to each client and/or eBilling vendor site.
- Reporting on the status of all eBills for the Firm using the eBillingHub reports feature.
- Assisting with monthly billing as needed.
- Specialized Billing or eBilling experience in a law firm or other professional services organization preferred.
- Four-year college degree in Accounting, Finance or Business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Aderant or Elite billing software preferred.
- High level of business acumen and ability to multi-task.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to assess pertinent information, anticipate issues and outcomes, and make effective decisions.
- Talent for delivering client service through teamwork.
- Ability to exchange information and to present ideas, report facts and other information clearly and concisely.
- Strong initiative to proactively increase value to the position.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage large amounts of data.
- Ability to organize time, prioritize workload effectively, and work independently.
- Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as necessary.
The anticipated base salary for this position is $60,000 to $85,000. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
The firm may provide a discretionary bonus annually.
For benefits information, please click here. https://www.arnoldporter.com/en/careers/professional-staff/benefits
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), ethnicity, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, marital or partnership status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family leave status, citizenship status, immigration status, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP endeavors to make www.arnoldporter.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Director of Support Staff Stephanie Denmark at +1 202.942.6068. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click EEO is the LAW and the Supplement poster..
Arnold & Porter is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP uses E-Verify, which is a web-based system, to confirm the eligibility of our employees to work in the United States. As an E-Verify employer, we verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). We use E-Verify because we are a federal contractor containing the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause. Please see the posters for details regarding E-Verify or contact Arnold & Porter’s Human Resources Department for more information. E-Verify Participation Poster and Right-to-work Poster